Digital Marketing Strategy for Startups
This course will provide founders with a detailed overview of marketing strategy for startups as it relates to SEO, digital advertising, social media, and website development.
This is a strategy course for business owners, founders, and executives who are looking for professional guidance regarding ecommerce, digital marketing, paid advertising, and social media strategies that build market presence and generate revenue.
This course seeks to educate business executives on how they can optimize their marketing strategy to best connect with their target market and ideal customer base. This course will help founders and executives identify weaknesses in their current ecommerce & digital marketing strategy, and implement data-driven solutions which maximize the ROI of their advertising budget and drive revenue.
In this course we will cover the following topics:
- Building your website and establishing the brand’s identity.
- Using social media marketing to drive market awareness & engagement.
- Developing an effective content creation & marketing strategy.
- Creating an email marketing campaign that drives revenue.
- Advertising on Google/Bing and Facebook/Instagram.
- Implementing an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategy.
- Tracking your marketing campaign performance with data analytics.
This class will be held at Transform GSO on the 1st Monday of each month, from 3pm-5pm.
Tickets: $99 per person